Sweet And Savory Miniature Pies And Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Salmon Tart Recipe
This Smoked Salmon Tart is a delectable and simple appetizer that is suitable for any occasion. Your guests will be impressed by the combination of flaky puff pastry, creamy cheese, and savory smoked salmon.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Roll the puff pastry out on a floured surface and place it in a tart pan.
- Trim the edges and use a fork to prick the bottom.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chives, red onion, capers, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the cooled pastry evenly with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the chopped smoked salmon over the cream cheese mixture.
- Before serving, chill the tart in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Savory Tart Accessories
Pies And Tarts
12 Cup Pie And Tart Baking Pan
The Pie And Pastry Bible
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Savory Tart Recipes
Bacon, Onion and Tomato Quiche Recipe
Asparagus and Tomato Tarts Recipe
Pepper and Onion Quiche Recipe
Savory Cheese Quiche Recipe