The Definitive Guide To Classic And Contemporary Homemade Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Bacon Broccoli Quiche Recipe
This Bacon Broccoli Quiche is a delectable and simple dish that's ideal for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner. Crispy bacon, blanched broccoli, and creamy cheddar cheese are a winning combination that will please everyone at the table.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Trim the edges of the pre-made pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the cooked bacon, chopped broccoli, and shredded cheddar cheese to the egg mixture.
- Fill the pie crust with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the quiche is set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
The Pie And Pastry Bible
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
Savory Tart Recipes
Pepper and Onion Quiche Recipe
Savory Cheese Quiche Recipe
Pizza Quiche with Cherry Tomatoes and Chicken Recipe
Spinach Quiche Recipe