Over 150 Tart and Pie Recipes that Range From Classic Apple Pie to Exotic Plum-Ginger Tarts
Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe
This spinach and cheese quiche is a delicious and nutritious breakfast, brunch, or lunch dish. The flavorful and creamy filling is created by combining spinach, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- (190 degrees C).
- For 10 minutes, bake the pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and heavy cream in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the spinach, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper.
- Fill the pie crust with the mixture.
- 35-40 minutes, or until the quiche is golden brown and set.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Savory Tart Recipes
Portuguese Custard Tarts Recipe
Glazed Blueberry Tarts Recipe
Mixed Berry Tart with Blueberries, Strawberries and Raspberries Recipe
Apricot and Whipped Cream Tarts Recipe