Make Delicious and Perfectly-Sized Pies and Tarts From Home
Blueberry Tarts Recipe
These blueberry tarts are an excellent choice for any occasion. The sweet and tangy blueberry filling is surrounded by a buttery and flaky crust that will impress your guests. You can whip up these delectable tarts in no time with just a few simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the butter to the bowl and work it into the flour mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in the ice water a little at a time with a fork until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll each one into a ball.
- Roll each ball into a 5-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Trim the edges of each circle before placing it in a tart pan.
- Chill the tart shells for 30 minutes after pricking the bottoms with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the blueberry filling evenly among the tart shells.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Before serving, allow the tarts to cool to room temperature.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Pie And Pastry Bible
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
Sweet Tart Recipes
Custard Meringue Tart Recipe
Sweet Blueberry Tarts Recipe
Strawberry Banana Tarts Recipe
Panna Cotta With Apricot Tart Recipe