Over 200 Delicious Tart Recipes From Betty Crocker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Blueberry Tarts Recipe
These mini blueberry tarts make an excellent sweet treat or party dessert. The buttery crust and juicy blueberry filling combine to make a tasty and filling bite-sized snack.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter or your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in the egg yolk and vanilla extract until the dough comes together.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal portions and press into two 12-cup mini muffin tins.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and boils.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Fill each dough cup to the brim with the blueberry mixture.
- 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin tins before removing and serving warm or at room temperature.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Sweet Tart Recipes
Strawberry Banana Tarts Recipe
Panna Cotta With Apricot Tart Recipe
Apple Meringue Tart Recipe
Almond Tart Recipe