Bake Delicious Homemade Pies and Tarts with this High-Quality 12 Cup Baking Pan
Roasted Cherry Tomato Quiche Recipe
This Roasted Cherry Tomato Quiche is a delectable and simple dish that's ideal for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. Sweet cherry tomatoes, creamy eggs, and savory Parmesan cheese are simply irresistible.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set aside the pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a baking dish, toss the cherry tomatoes with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes are slightly browned and softened.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and basil.
- Fill the pie crust with the egg mixture.
- On top of the egg mixture, arrange the roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Bake the quiche for 35-40 minutes, or until it is set and golden brown.
- Allow the quiche to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
Savory Tart Recipes
Quiche Florentine Recipe
Vegetable Quiche with Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Green Beans Recipe
Tomato and Spinach Quiche Recipe
Tarte Flambee with Bacon and Onion Recipe