Over 70 Recipes From Galettes To Tarts To Pastries, Shipped Right to Your Door
Ricotta Mushroom Galette Recipe
The crispy, flaky puff pastry crust of this delicious galette is filled with creamy ricotta cheese and savory mushrooms. It's ideal for a romantic dinner or a weekend brunch.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- (200 degrees C).
- Roll out the puff pastry into a 12-inch (30-cm) circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Place the pastry on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and beaten egg.
- Cover the pastry with the cheese mixture, leaving a 1-inch (25-cm) border around the edge.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Add the thyme, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Cover the cheese mixture with the mushroom mixture.
- Fold the pastry edges up and over the filling, pleating the pastry as needed.
- Cook for 2530 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Pies And Tarts
12 Cup Pie And Tart Baking Pan
Savory Tart Recipes
Mini Bacon and Egg Frittatas Recipe
Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe
Bacon, Onion and Tomato Quiche Recipe
Asparagus and Tomato Tarts Recipe