These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Mushroom, Bacon and Gruyere Quiche Recipe
This savory and delicious Mushroom, Bacon, and Gruyere Quiche is ideal for brunch, lunch, or dinner. The flavorful filling is enhanced by the combination of bacon, mushrooms, and Gruyere cheese, which is complemented by the creamy egg custard.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook bacon until crisp in a skillet.
- Drain on paper towels after removing with a slotted spoon.
- Cook until the mushrooms have released their liquid and are lightly browned in the skillet.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the pie crust with half of the shredded Gruyere cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese, then the bacon and mushrooms.
- Pour over the filling the egg mixture.
- 35-40 minutes, or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for the quiche to cool before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Pies And Tarts
12 Cup Pie And Tart Baking Pan
The Pie And Pastry Bible
Savory Tart Recipes
Spinach Mini Quiches Recipe
Shrimp Tartlets Recipe
Bacon and Leek Quiche Recipe
Ricotta Mushroom Galette Recipe