Over 70 Recipes From Galettes To Tarts To Pastries, Shipped Right to Your Door
Egg Quiche Recipe
This Egg Quiche is a traditional breakfast dish that's ideal for a weekend brunch. It's a savory custard with ham, cheese, onion, and red pepper baked in a pie crust.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the pie crust and line a 9-inch pie dish with it.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the cheese, ham, onion, and red pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the pie crust with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the quiche is set and golden brown on top.
- Allow the quiche to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
The Tarts Cookbook
Savory Tart Recipes
Cheesy Spinach Quiche Recipe
Smoked Salmon Tart Recipe
Salmon Quiche Recipe
Bacon Broccoli Quiche Recipe