Over 70 Recipes From Galettes To Tarts To Pastries, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cheesy Spinach Quiche Recipe
This cheesy spinach quiche is a filling and quick breakfast or brunch dish. The creamy egg filling is stuffed with fresh spinach and two kinds of cheese, and it's all nestled in a flaky pie crust.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Fill a 9-inch pie dish halfway with the refrigerated pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the chopped spinach, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the pie crust with the mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the filling has set and the crust has browned.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Pies And Tarts
12 Cup Pie And Tart Baking Pan
The Pie And Pastry Bible
Savory Tart Recipes
Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe
Bacon, Onion and Tomato Quiche Recipe
Asparagus and Tomato Tarts Recipe
Pepper and Onion Quiche Recipe