Master The Art Of Baking Pies And Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mushroom and Tomato Quiche Recipe
This savory Mushroom and Tomato Quiche is ideal for breakfast, brunch, or a light dinner. This quiche, with its flaky pie crust, creamy egg filling, and tender vegetables, is sure to become a family favorite.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- (190 degrees C).
- Bake for 10 minutes after pricking the bottom of the pie crust with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Cook for 2 minutes more after adding the cherry tomatoes.
- Whisk together the eggs and heavy cream in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the mushroom and tomato mixture with the grated Gruyere cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill the partially baked pie crust with the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center of the cake is set and the top is golden brown.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Savory Tart Recipes
Broccoli, Cheese and Onion Quiche Recipe
Crustless Quiche Recipe
Roasted Cherry Tomato Quiche Recipe
Spinach Mini Quiches Recipe