Sweet And Savory Miniature Pies And Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salmon Broccoli Quiche Recipe
This salmon broccoli quiche is a delicious and healthy breakfast, brunch, or dinner option. It's high in protein and vegetables, with a creamy, cheesy texture that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the heat and add the canned salmon.
- Fill the unbaked pie crust with the broccoli-salmon mixture.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour the egg-broccoli-salmon mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the quiche is set and the crust is golden brown, in a preheated oven.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Savory Tart Recipes
Salmon Quiche Recipe
Bacon Broccoli Quiche Recipe
Smoked Salmon Tartlets Recipe
Quiche Florentine Recipe