The Ultimate Resource for Making Homemade Pies and Pastries, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spinach Quiche Recipe
This Spinach Quiche recipe is a filling and healthy way to start the day. It's simple to prepare and ideal for brunch, lunch, or dinner. This quiche is flavorful and filling thanks to the combination of fresh spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill a 9-inch pie dish halfway with pie crust.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Stir in the cooked onion and spinach into the egg mixture.
- Fill the pie crust with the egg mixture.
- Top with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the quiche for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
12 Cup Pie And Tart Baking Pan
The Pie And Pastry Bible
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
Savory Tart Recipes
Strawberry Shortcake Tarts with Peanuts Recipe
Custard Meringue Tart Recipe
Sweet Blueberry Tarts Recipe
Strawberry Banana Tarts Recipe