These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Peach and Spiced Cumin with Rum Tarts Recipe
These Peach and Spiced Cumin with Rum Tarts are a delectable and one-of-a-kind dessert that are ideal for any occasion. Sweet peaches, warm spices, and a hint of rum combine to create a flavor that is both comforting and sophisticated. The puff pastry gives the tarts a light and flaky texture that will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cut it into four equal squares.
- Combine the sliced peaches, ground cumin, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and rum in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the center of each puff pastry square with the peach mixture.
- Melted butter should be brushed around the edges of the puff pastry.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Brush the tops of the tarts with beaten egg and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sweet Tart Recipes
Glazed Orange, Peach and Strawberry Tart Recipe
Dark Chocolate Tart Recipe
Egg Tarts (Natas) Recipe
Raspberry Blackberry Tart Recipe