Sweet And Savory Miniature Pies And Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Orange Tart Recipe
This Orange Tart is a vibrant and tangy dessert that is suitable for any occasion. The buttery crust complements the sweet and slightly tart orange filling perfectly.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pulse flour, butter, confectioners' sugar, and salt in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Add 1 egg yolk and pulse until dough forms.
- Dough should be pressed evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Chill for 15 minutes after pricking the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden.
- Whisk together the remaining 2 egg yolks, granulated sugar, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan until smooth.
- Whisk in the orange juice until smooth.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and boils.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in 1/4 cup of the butter and the orange zest until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the orange mixture into the tart shell.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until the filling is set.
- Allow tart to cool to room temperature before chilling for at least 1 hour.
Sweet Tart Accessories
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Sweet Tart Recipes
Dark Chocolate Tart Recipe
Egg Tarts (Natas) Recipe
Raspberry Blackberry Tart Recipe
Strawberry Mascarpone Tart Recipe