These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Almond Tart Recipe
This almond tart is a delectable dessert with a rich almond filling and a buttery crust. It is ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Pulse the all-purpose flour, almond flour, and granulated sugar in a food processor until combined.
- Pulse in the cold, cubed butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Whisk together the egg yolk and cold water in a small bowl.
- Add to the flour mixture and pulse until a dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap after shaping it into a disk.
- Allow at least 1 hour to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the chilled dough and place it in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Trim the edges and use a fork to prick the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the almond paste, granulated sugar, and softened butter.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Fill the prepared crust with the filling and top with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling has set and the crust has browned.
- Before slicing and serving, allow the tart to cool completely.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
The Tarts Cookbook
Sweet Tart Recipes
Custard Tart Recipe
Mini Butter Tarts Recipe
Chocolate Raspberry Tart Recipe
Custard Tart with Apples, Kiwi, Blueberries and Pomegranate Recipe