Over 70 Recipes From Galettes To Tarts To Pastries, Shipped Right to Your Door
Strawberry Mascarpone Tart Recipe
With a buttery tart crust, creamy mascarpone filling, and fresh sliced strawberries on top, this Strawberry Mascarpone Tart is the perfect summer dessert.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pulse the flour, granulated sugar, and salt in a food processor until combined.
- Pulse in the cold cubed butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Press the dough evenly into a 9-inch tart pan with a flat-bottomed glass.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tart crust is golden brown.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract should be combined in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly spread the mascarpone mixture over the cooled tart crust.
- In a circular pattern, top the mascarpone layer with sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sweet Tart Recipes
Mini Lemon Meringue Tartlets Recipe
Chocolate Banana Tart with Mousse Recipe
Berry Custard Tart Recipe
Strawberry Blueberry Tart Recipe