Create Delicious Tarts with This Comprehensive Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Glazed Blueberry Tarts Recipe
These mini blueberry tarts are ideal for any celebration. They're simple to make and full of fresh blueberry flavor. The glaze on top adds a touch of sweetness and elevates the presentation. They're also small enough to eat without feeling guilty.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon, butter, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Roll out the pie crust to make 4-5 inch circles.
- Place the circles in the muffin cups, pressing them firmly into the bottom and sides.
- Brush the crusts with the beaten egg.
- Fill the blueberry mixture into each crust.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the tarts once they've cooled.
- Serve and have fun.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
Sweet Tart Recipes
Apple Meringue Tart Recipe
Almond Tart Recipe
Strawberry Apple Tarts Recipe
Glazed Orange, Peach and Strawberry Tart Recipe