These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Glazed Orange, Peach and Strawberry Tart Recipe
This lovely tart is topped with a sweet glaze and filled with fresh fruit.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, butter, and sugar in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Pulse in the egg yolk and ice water until the dough comes together.
- Fill a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with dough.
- Place orange segments, peach slices, and strawberry slices on top of the dough.
- Warm the apricot jam, honey, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Brush the glaze over the fruit.
- 3035 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Sweet Tart Recipes
Chocolate Raspberry Tart Recipe
Custard Tart with Apples, Kiwi, Blueberries and Pomegranate Recipe
Apple Rose Tartlets Recipe
Double Chocolate Tarts Recipe