Sweet And Savory Miniature Pies And Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Glazed Fruit Tart with Strawberry, Kiwi and Peach Recipe
This Glazed Fruit Tart with Strawberry, Kiwi, and Peach is a stunning and delectable dessert suitable for any occasion. A sweet apricot and honey glaze coats the buttery crust, which is filled with fresh, juicy fruit. It's a simple dessert that looks and tastes fantastic.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pulse the flour, butter, and sugar in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Add the egg yolk and ice water and pulse until the mixture forms a dough.
- In a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, press the dough into the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the crust to completely cool.
- Arrange the fruit slices on top of the cooled crust.
- Warm the apricot preserves and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Brush the fruit with the glaze.
- Refrigerate the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
Sweet Tart Recipes
Tomato and Basil Quiche Recipe
Asparagus, Leek and Tomato Quiche Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Puff Pastry Recipe
Mushroom and Tomato Quiche Recipe