These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Glazed Strawberry Mini Tarts Recipe
These mini tarts are ideal for spring and summer get-togethers. They have a creamy cheesecake filling, fresh strawberries, and a sweet strawberry glaze. Plus, they're simple to make with only a few ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the pie crust to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out circles with a 2-1/2-in.
- round cutter.
- Press the mixture into the bottoms and up the sides of 24 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fill crusts with the mixture.
- Serve with sliced strawberries on top.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely in the pans on wire racks.
- Combine preserves, water, and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Drizzle over strawberries.
- Refrigerate tarts until ready to serve.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sweet Tart Recipes
Mushroom and Tomato Quiche Recipe
Roasted Tomato Quiche Recipe
Crustless Zucchini and Tomato Quiche Recipe
Mushroom, Bacon and Gruyere Quiche Recipe