These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Blueberry Natas Tarts (Pastel de Natas) Recipe
Blueberry Natas Tarts are a delicious and fruity twist on the traditional Portuguese pastry. A creamy blueberry custard fills the puff pastry crust, creating a decadent and flavorful dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry and cut into circles to fit your muffin tin.
- Place the pastry circles in the muffin tin and gently press down.
- Over medium heat, combine the heavy cream, sugar, blueberries, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the blueberries have burst.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks and flour until smooth.
- Whisk constantly as you slowly add the blueberry mixture to the egg mixture.
- Fill the muffin tin halfway with the blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the filling has set and the pastry has turned golden brown.
- Allow the tarts to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.
- Warm or at room temperature, serve.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
Sweet Tart Recipes
Banana and Chocolate Tart Recipe
Chocolate Tartlets Recipe
Strawberry Custard Tart Recipe
Chocolate and Cream Tarts Recipe