Make Delicious and Perfectly-Sized Pies and Tarts From Home
Dragon Fruit, Mango and Strawberry Tart Recipe
This refreshing Dragon Fruit, Mango, and Strawberry Tart is ideal for any occasion. The combination of dragon fruit, mango, and strawberries results in a visually appealing and colorful tart that will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Follow the package directions for baking the premade tart crust.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and water in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and becomes translucent.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- When the tart crust is cool, top it with sliced dragon fruit, diced mango, and sliced strawberries.
- Over the fruit, pour the cooled sugar mixture.
- Before serving, chill the tart for at least 1 hour.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
Sweet Tart Recipes
Strawberry Custard Tart Recipe
Chocolate and Cream Tarts Recipe
Glazed Fruit Tart with Strawberry, Kiwi and Peach Recipe
Apricot Quark Tarts Recipe