Master The Art Of Baking Pies And Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry, Raspberry and Pear Tart Recipe
This Blueberry, Raspberry, and Pear Tart is a delectable and fruity dessert that is suitable for any occasion. Every bite is a flavor explosion of sweet blueberries, tart raspberries, and juicy pears. The pie crust gives the tart the perfect crunch and holds the filling together beautifully.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out the pie crust and press it into a 9-inch tart pan.
- Combine the blueberries, raspberries, sliced pears, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the pie crust with the berry mixture.
- 45-50 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
- Allow the tart to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sweet Tart Recipes
Chocolate and Cream Tarts Recipe
Glazed Fruit Tart with Strawberry, Kiwi and Peach Recipe
Apricot Quark Tarts Recipe
Strawberry Tart Recipe