These Mini Tart Pans Come with Removable Bottoms for Easy Release
Raspberry and Whipped Cream Tarts Recipe
These Raspberry and Whipped Cream Tarts are a delicious dessert for any occasion. The sweet and tangy raspberry filling complements the light and fluffy whipped cream perfectly, all nestled in a delicious tart shell. They'll impress your guests while also satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the tart shells for 10 minutes, or until golden brown, on a baking sheet.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Over medium heat, combine raspberries, granulated sugar, and water in a saucepan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water until smooth.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture into the raspberry mixture until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- With an electric mixer, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fill each tart shell halfway with raspberry filling and top with whipped cream.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh raspberries.
Sweet Tart Accessories
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Pies And Tarts
Sweet Tart Recipes
Mango and Berry Tarts Recipe
Dragon Fruit, Mango and Strawberry Tart Recipe
Blueberry, Raspberry and Pear Tart Recipe
Mini Tangerine Custard Tarts Recipe