Over 200 Delicious Tart Recipes From Betty Crocker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Fruit Tarts with Kiwi, Apricot, Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
These mini fruit tarts are a sweet and delectable dessert that are ideal for any occasion. The combination of kiwi, apricot, blueberries, and strawberries results in a colorful and flavorful dessert that will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Combine the flour, butter, and sugar in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the egg yolk and pulse until the dough forms a ball.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal parts and press one into each mini muffin tin.
- Prick the bottoms of the crusts with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the crusts for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow the crusts to cool completely.
- Fill each tart shell halfway with a teaspoon of apricot preserves.
- As desired, garnish with kiwi, blueberries, and strawberries.
Sweet Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sweet Tart Recipes
Butter Tarts Recipe
Blueberry Natas Tarts (Pastel de Natas) Recipe
Mango and Berry Tarts Recipe
Dragon Fruit, Mango and Strawberry Tart Recipe