Make Delicious and Perfectly-Sized Pies and Tarts From Home
Vegetable Quiche with Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Green Beans Recipe
This filling vegetable quiche with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and green beans is ideal for brunch or lunch. The tender vegetables and cheesy custard filling are sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Trim the edges of a 9-inch pie dish with pie crust.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the mushrooms release their moisture, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the halved cherry tomatoes and trimmed green beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the shredded cheese.
- Evenly distribute the cooked vegetables in the pie crust.
- Over the vegetables, pour the egg mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the quiche is set and the top is golden brown.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
The Tarts Cookbook
The Complete Pie And Tart Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Pies And Tarts
Savory Tart Recipes
Spinach Quiche Recipe
Blueberry Tarts Recipe
Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart Recipe
Mini Blueberry Tarts Recipe