Bake Delicious Homemade Pies and Tarts with this High-Quality 12 Cup Baking Pan
Spinach Mini Quiches Recipe
These Spinach Mini Quiches are a tasty and simple appetizer or snack that everyone will enjoy. They're stuffed with fresh spinach and cheddar cheese and seasoned with herbs and spices. Furthermore, their small size makes them ideal for serving at parties or as an on-the-go snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- To the bowl, combine the chopped spinach, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and dried basil.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fill the spinach mixture into each mini pie crust.
- Place the mini pie crusts filled with filling on a baking sheet.
- 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving after removing from the oven.
Savory Tart Accessories
Complete French Tarts Baking Kit
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Savory Tart Recipes
Vegetable Quiche with Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Green Beans Recipe
Tomato and Spinach Quiche Recipe
Tarte Flambee with Bacon and Onion Recipe
Mini Bacon and Egg Frittatas Recipe