Make Delicious and Perfectly-Sized Pies and Tarts From Home
Bacon and Leek Quiche Recipe
With crispy bacon and tender leeks baked into a creamy custard filling, this savory quiche is the perfect brunch dish. The nutmeg adds a warm, comforting flavor, while the Gruyere cheese provides a rich, tangy finish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prick the bottom of a 9-inch quiche dish with a fork and place the pie crust on top.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Remove from the pan and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cook until the leeks are softened in the bacon fat in the skillet, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- Evenly distribute the bacon and leek across the bottom of the pie crust.
- Over the bacon and leeks, pour the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the top of the quiche with the shredded Gruyere cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the quiche is set and golden brown on top.
- Allow the quiche to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
8 Pack Of 4-Inch Mini Tart Pans
The Pie And Tart Collection
Sunbeam 4-Piece Pie and Tart Maker
Pies And Tarts
Savory Tart Recipes
Tarte Flambee with Bacon and Onion Recipe
Mini Bacon and Egg Frittatas Recipe
Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe
Bacon, Onion and Tomato Quiche Recipe