The Definitive Guide To Classic And Contemporary Homemade Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Onion Quiche Recipe
This savory and satisfying Onion Quiche recipe is ideal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It has a flaky pie crust with caramelized onions inside, a rich and creamy custard, and melted Gruyere cheese on top. It's simple to make and always a hit.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- (190 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Cook until the onion is softened and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Fill a 9-inch (23-cm) tart or quiche pan halfway with pie crust.
- Trim around the edges.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the caramelized onions evenly across the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling has set and the crust has browned.
- Allow the quiche to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Savory Tart Accessories
Pies And Tarts
12 Cup Pie And Tart Baking Pan
The Pie And Pastry Bible
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Savory Tart Recipes
Shrimp Tartlets Recipe
Bacon and Leek Quiche Recipe
Ricotta Mushroom Galette Recipe
Cheesy Spinach Quiche Recipe