The Definitive Guide To Classic And Contemporary Homemade Tarts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lemon and Strawberry Tart Recipe
This Lemon and Strawberry Tart is ideal for any occasion. The buttery crust houses a tangy and sweet strawberry lemon filling that is sure to please your taste buds. Chill and serve for a refreshing and delectable treat.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Pulse the flour, butter, powdered sugar, and salt in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Pulse in the water until the dough comes together.
- In a 9-inch tart pan, press the dough into the bottom and up the sides.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes after pricking the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden.
- Whisk together the granulated sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in the strawberries, lemon juice, and egg yolks until well combined.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and boils.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter until smooth.
- Smooth the top of the baked crust with the filling.
- Refrigerate the tart for at least an hour before serving.
Sweet Tart Accessories
The Pie And Pastry Bible
The Magic Of Mini Pies
Betty Crocker Big Book Of Pies And Tarts
Sweet Tart Recipes
Berry Tartlets Recipe
Mini Apricot Tarts Recipe
Mini Lemon Meringue Tarts Recipe
Dragon Fruit Custard Tarts Recipe